Friday, June 25, 2021

Spaghetti Tacos by Brooke

Yep, you read that title correctly - spaghetti tacos! My first thought was 'well that's gross' but second thought was 'maybe adding some crunch to spaghetti wouldn't be half bad'. I had a bite and while it wasn't bad it was just strange enough that I'm probably never going to make these LOL. Here's what she has to say:

Hey guys! today my friend and i tried a recipe from a Nickelodeon show we watched growing up called ICarly! its called spaghetti tacos! just your basic speghetti recipe in a hard taco shell! it was very interesing and worth the try!


I love that as a teenager she is still watching ICarly - man we watched that show so much when she was little 😊 

6.25.20: veggie cobb salad

6.25.19: tip-sy tuesday: gardening tip

6.25.18: spaghetti squash shrimp scampi

6.25.17: week of dinner menus

No comments:

Post a Comment