Thursday, June 3, 2021

Peanut Butter Cheese Ball

Made this at my sister's request and I cannot even tell you how much everyone loved it. Like everyone! Super easy, I actually felt a little guilty when getting so many raving comments about how great it is - it's ridiculously simple!

 I guarantee if you make this you'll look like a superstar (more than you already are!!) 😉

  • 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 3 T. packed brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
  • graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, Nilla wafers, and/or apple slices for dipping
Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a mixer until smooth.

Transfer to a large piece of plastic wrap, form into a ball; wrap tightly in the plastic wrap. Freeze for 1 and 1/2 hours until firm enough to keep its shape. 

Place chocolate and peanut butter chips on a plate. Remove the plastic wrap from the ball and roll it into the chips to completely cover, press them into the ball as necessary. Place the covered ball on a serving dish; cover and freeze for a couple hours. Note: you can make this ahead, thaw at room temp for 20-30 minutes before serving. 






I didn't change anything other than I found a bag of chips that are chocolate and peanut butter mixed! 

recipe found here


PS: I lied on yesterday's 'Yeti gift' post that I'd share tips today how to make it - I'll post it tomorrow!

6.3.20: MSIH: banana oatmeal cookies
6.3.16: amazing (Legends) race (kid party idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment