Thursday, June 24, 2021

Red, White, and Blueberry Salad (re-run)

I posted this in 2018 and forgot all about it - I have all the ingredients on hand and am going to make it for dinner tonight! It's a repeat but too good to not share again:

This is one of my favorite summer salads, and it's the perfect salad to make this first week of July (very patriotic red, white, and blue!) - just add blueberries to some halved cherry tomatoes and small bites of fresh mozzarella (I found some very small bite-sized balls at the grocery store, if you can't find those you can cut up a larger ball), drizzle with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper. A traditional Caprese salad has fresh basil but I didn't have any on hand and we didn't miss it. Yum, love this dish!

6.24.20: bluebarb pie (rhubarb blueberry)
6.24.16: travel blog - 2nd day at Goodwood

No comments:

Post a Comment