Thursday, June 10, 2021

Air Fryer Salmon (from frozen)

Jordyn told me about making frozen salmon filets in the air fryer and I've since made it quite a few times - I only like salmon a couple ways and now I have another technique to add to my growing salmon favorites! This is great!

I have a combination toaster oven/air fryer and this is how I make it:

Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400'. Put the frozen filets in the basket of the air fryer and bake for 7 minutes. Flip over and season however you like - sometimes I sprinkle with salmon seasoning, cajun or blackening seasoning, or just salt and pepper, or brush with a sauce made by mixing 3 T. Dijon, 2 t. maple syrup, salt and pepper  - then bake for another 7-9 minutes until done to your preference. 













6.10.19: wine cork flower wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment