Sunday, June 26, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 26)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

6/19: 🔥 week 25

6/20: old windows make a photo display

6/21: tip-sy tuesday: how to remove paint from windows

6/22: stars and stripes cupcakes

6/23: msih: alice springs chicken

6/24: tree stump table

6/25: alice springs marinade

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled thin chicken breasts, packaged rice blend, steamed broccoli (boring, I know!)
  • grilled bbq salmon, parmesan couscous, roasted green beans
  • burger salad
  • mahi tacos, coleslaw
  • bbq ribs, potato salad
  • grilled pizzas

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but doesn't qualify for a blog post ~

  • read 'Meet Me at The Cupcake Cafe' by Jenny Colgan. I read a couple of hers in the 'Little Beach Street Bakery' series last week and really enjoyed them, so I borrowed this one from the library - it's not part of the same series, but it is still about baking (among other things!) and I really liked it. Easy, light reading - I also read another in the 'In Death' series so these Jenny Colgan ones are a nice break from the murder mysteries! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
That's it for this week. We are camping for a few days - after our hectic last couple weeks it's nice to work on the computer while listening to the lapping lake water. Ahhhhh....stop back to see what I think of to make at camp next week - I know there'll be cupcakes and another post or two from things we made at the open house. Bye!

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor


No comments:

Post a Comment