Friday, June 17, 2022

Selfie Light by Jenny

Jill here - my sis sent me some posts after Brooke's open house last week, everything turned out great and in addition to what she's written up I also have a couple things to share in the next few days. I'll spread them all out so it isn't 100% open house hahaha. Here's what she has to say about a fun thing she added to the greenery wall:


I sent a previous post about our greenery wall (everyone loved it) but didn’t add one more thing we added.

At previous weddings/events we have seen this at you have to get someone to take your picture.  If you are like me you don’t want to bug people, and if you are a teenager you don’t want to have someone random snapping your picture over and over while you have to approve every shot they took or have a full blown photo shoot.  This gave me the idea to go hunting for some kind of selfie light.  Who knew that was a thing? 


So I found a zillion of them on Amazon (no I don’t get a kick back from them for my great sales..haha) but the one we got has the light on the top, a phone holder to slide your phone in and a remote control that you can click to even take it (if you aren’t tech savvy enough to set a timer on your phone instead). It also will raise and lower with a simple slide up or down. 

 

This light was a HIT. Everyone loved it and commented what a great little touch it was. And the best part?  Less than $30.  Totally worth it to me. Another added bonus- the teen can take it with her when she goes to have fun with friends.

Now I have to go- I have some selfies I need to take!



Jill again - I don't have a picture of the selfie light set up in front of the greenery wall, it was a few feet in front of it like a person would be if they were taking the actual picture. It provided excellent light when taking pictures in the dark! 


6.17.21: pierogi



6.17.18: coincidentally it's a different paper flower.
6.17.17: for real, it's another paper flower! I honestly had no idea and did not do this on purpose!
6.17.16: rock photo stand. whew, 4 years of paper flowers woulda been super weird timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment