Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lollipop Flower

Need a small, quick, cute, easy gift for a little friend (or just to brighten someones day)? Check out this idea - I wanted a gift for a little girls dance recital but didn't want to give the traditional flowers...I had the idea to dress up a swirly pop, but then my sister suggested gluing construction paper flower petals to the back of it so it'd be sort of like giving flowers - great idea! I didn't end up gluing individual petals tho, I just cut out one big flower from cardstock and glued the lollipop to the center. It had a big label on the front that I didn't like (and it wouldn't come off) so I cut a circle from cardstock to cover it and then because it still wasn't cute enough I added googly eyes, drew on a mouth, and finished with curly ribbon. Look how cute it turned out :) The hardest part was finding the rainbow swirly lollipop...I went everywhere and ended up finding one at a dollar store - why was this such a hard thing to find?




No comments:

Post a Comment