Friday, June 9, 2017

Wear: Cuffed Jeans and T-shirt

Here's a jazzed up version of an everyday t-shirt and jeans that are seriously way too long on me...fold up the jeans to form a huge cuff (I prefer when they are cuffed high enough to looked cropped instead of folding them to the ankle - it seems more "on purpose" and fun to me), add some thin silver hoops, an oversized silver watch, silver flats, and top the whole thing with an unbuttoned blazer. Looks so much more put together than a plain old t-shirt and jeans!




 I have on AG "tomboy" jeans, favorite hoop earrings found at Francescas,  an elephant t-shirt Dave bought me (it says "say no to ivory"), blazer from Loft. I'm finding it's hard to make outfit pictures look good - it's cuter in person!

A little tip: I use a couple pieces of double sided tape to hold my cuffs in place so they'll stay put. It works!
even without the blazer it's more of an "outfit" with the jewelry and shoes...

4 comments: