Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Brownie Strawberry Skewers

Looking for a no-bake, easy, fun summer (or whenever!) dessert? I made these to take to a party at my sisters the other day and they were a big hit. I didn't tell anyone that the brownies were store-bought and I'd appreciate it if you keep that tidbit to yourself ;). They all thought I was amazing and I'd like to keep it that way LOL.


Got the basic idea for these on Pinterest here. I changed them a little bit by drizzling with white glaze and before it set added some sprinkles - for a patriotic holiday use red, white, and blue sprinkles if you can find them; change the colors for whatever event you want or whatever makes you happy...they're sprinkles and are only meant to make you happy :)

I set the skewers on parchment paper before
drizzling to contain the mess. 

Ok, ready for how simple these are? Seriously...



Thread a marshmallow, a small brownie (I bought "two-bite brownies" in the bakery section of the grocery store), and top with a clean, hulled strawberry on bamboo skewers. You could be done right then but I like how they look with a drizzle of glaze (or melted chocolate) and finish with the sprinkles. Done. And you'll be a (dessert) rock star!

2 comments: