Thursday, June 22, 2017

Top Braid

My hair is getting so much longer (for me that is) and I'm trying to figure out how to keep it cute (and out of my face!). With my hair in a middle part I did this braid on one side alongside of the part and like how it turned out - thought I'd share if you're looking for hair style ideas!

clip the hair you don't want braided out of the way

make a very loose braid towards the back and fasten it with a small ponytail holder

(obviously) remove the clips at this point...:)


PS: I'm wearing my cold knee jeans again this week, I'm lovin' them! It's my usual simple outfit of t-shirt and jeans, but with the bunch of multi-colored bead bracelets and patterned tennies (and my new braid) I think it looks a little more "done".






No comments:

Post a Comment