Friday, June 16, 2017

Outfit idea: Distressed Jeans with Tied-on Shirt

I love this outfit - I feel pretty hip in it and it's super comfy, what more could I ask for (unless the outfit also made me look miraculously thinner hahaha!)? I didn't want it to look too perfect or done, it should look casual and almost like an afterthought - so cuffs aren't perfect and the shirt is a little "sloppy" on purpose. Added silver dangling earrings shaped like guitars and my big silver watch.


black t-shirt, olive green jeans, my favorite flannel shirt that Tesha bought me, and black combat boots (which by the way are my new favorite shoes - so comfortable!).

I'll want to wear this look again soon but it's bound to be too hot for it until fall - so I tried it on with a lighter black tank and ankle strap sandals and like it this way too! I'll do this when it's warm out - and of course if the flannel is too much I'll tie on a lighter-weight button up.

No comments:

Post a Comment