Saturday, June 18, 2022

Stacked Finger Sandwiches

Here's a fun picnic or party (or private picnic party all by yourself!) - stack bread or tortillas, lunchmeat, and sliced cheeses cut out into little finger sandwiches and poke a pretty toothpick (or a plain ol' toothpick) thru the middle and stack them on a serving plate. I have little molds so can make different shapes but you could do this with cookie cutters or a small glass. You can spread the bread or tortillas with mayo, mustard, whatever sandwich condiment you like before layering the ingredients - I've never added lettuce, thin sliced pickles or cucumbers but as long as whatever you're cutting with will cut thru the veggies I think it'd work. I just stick with meats and cheeses, I like to use different meats and different colors of cheese for variety - in the pic below I made them with white and spinach tortillas, ham and turkey, yellow and white cheddar cheeses. 



6.18.21: mint chip brownie ice cream squares 


6.18.19: tip-sy tuesday: balsamic reduction


6.18.17: meatloaf

6.18.16: garage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment