Saturday, June 18, 2016

Garage Sale

Just a quick post - it's the last day (whew!) of the garage sale I'm having with my sister and 4 nieces, it's at my house and things have been a bit chaotic here the past few days! I do not love to have garage sales but they had lots to sell and asked if I'd help - of course, especially since it's great incentive to clean out some things (and spend time with them) and force me to think about getting rid of stuff (remember that whole "does it bring me joy" thing? click here for that post). I'm still working towards that goal).

I don't really have any tips or tricks for garage sales, I think we set it up and run it pretty much like everyone else. I did start making what I'm calling "look at me" signs yesterday for some things that weren't getting attention, in addition to the little stickers that we have on everything - just to catch peoples eye...they were making fun of me of course but hey, can't hurt right?

Since I don't have any garage sale pics right now (I'll take some today if I remember), I'll leave you with this little picture to make you laugh - I'm trying, I'm trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment