Thursday, June 23, 2022

MSIH: Alice Springs Chicken

Today's 'my sis is hungry' review is for Alice Springs Chicken - I don't know what makes it 'alice springs' but Dave says its Australian so maybe that's why hahaha, don't know. Here's my sis's review tho:

Oh my gosh.  My sister made this pan of chicken and all I can say is WOW.  Like REALLY wow.  It makes up for the soup she gave me last time – please see review for that if you want to know what NOT to make. HAHAHAHA

Anyway- this chicken.  I don’t know how complicated it was to make but if it was fairly easy I would definitely make it again.

It had bacon on top (whats not to like about bacon) as well as big mushrooms (also yum) but that isn’t actually even the best part.  It was the flavor.  Whatever that “sauce” (juice?) was.  It was SO good.

She asked what I ate it “over” and honestly I didn’t put it over anything.  It was so great I wouldn’t have wanted to alter the flavor by serving over noodles/potatoes.  It was amazing.

If I ever have the in laws over and want to show them what a great cook I am I will make this.  If after I view the recipe I see its too hard for me to make then I will ask my sister to make it for me and pass it off as my own. ðŸ˜Š

 

The husband gave this one a 9- and he is a tough critic.  Make this one!






recipe found here at slow roasted italian

6.23.20: TT at home gel nails
6.23.18: houseplants

No comments:

Post a Comment