Saturday, June 25, 2022

Alice Springs Chicken Marinade

Quick one for today - we are on our way up north to the lake and I've got lots to do...wanted to share a secondary post to the 'Alice Springs Chicken' my sis reviewed the other day. For the record I love bacon, and I'm fond of cheese, but not all together - I don't even like cheese or bacon on burgers and that's the most common way of eating all 3 of those ingredients hahaha. The point of telling you that? When I was making this dish for my sis I marinated extra chicken for my dinner - and it was delicious even without the toppings! Remove from the marinade and grill until done; Dave said it stuck to the grill a bit (probably 'cuz there's no oil in the marinade?) so make sure you spray the grill with non-stick spray or brush on oil or something - or if you bake it just grease your pan or put the chicken on parchment paper.

whisk together and put in a ziplock bag along with chicken breasts, marinade for an hour or up to 24 hours:

  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
  • 3 T. mayo
  • 1 T. lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment