Thursday, March 1, 2018

Old School Password Keeper

I know it's not recommended or particularly smart to have your passwords written down but that's what works for me - there are secure sites you can keep them recorded in, but I'm taking my chances and doing it this old school way. There are SO many passwords and usernames, no way I'm remembering them all, and I wouldn't make them all the same thing for sure - so this is how I keep them organized. I updated my old one today using a simple table I created in my word processor (I actually added another column to the right labeled "other" for random account numbers, etc.) and even figured out how to alphabetize the list - it's under the table tab, then click "sort" and go from there... made me happy to not have to manually alphabetize and enter! I've falsely filled in one line to give you an example of how I do it (no this isn't the right info, I might have them written down but I'm not gonna show them LOL!). Let's hear it - how do you guys keep this info organized? Is everyone but me doing it with a secure website? 




No comments:

Post a Comment