Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Accessory Tip: adding to a necklace

It's a boring title but I can't think of a catchier one for what it is - I added a pin to a long strand of beads and jazzed up my plain shirt and jeans outfit - that and my cheetah mary-janes took boring to cute (at least I think they do!).

My strand of beads is long enough to wrap around 3 times - to attach the pin and not bend the back out of shape I put 2 of the strands together so the space between the beads is in the same place, then pinned the flower over the space. That way I wasn't trying to pin over the actual bead which I probably could have done but it would bend the back for sure.

Easy, simple little change.







2.12.18: Valentine ball jars (a vase and candleholder)
2.12.17: goat cheese tart
2.12.16: Brooke and Sydney make 'cootie catchers'


Happy moment ~ getting into bed with fresh sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment