Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine Ball Jars

We are having "Palentine's" Day Dinner tonight with friends (hence the "pal" entine!) and I made a couple quick candle holders and a vase - these took very little time and effort, and I think they turned out cute!

For the candleholder I cut out a heart from contact paper (of course it's my standard wood grain paper that I'm loving and finding more uses for!) and stuck it to the smooth side of a small ball jar. Then paint a couple coats of craft paint in whatever color you want (let the first coat dry completely before applying the second coat, I sped up the process by hitting it with my hair dryer) and sprinkle with glitter. Remove the contact paper heart after the paint is completely dry. Done.

The vase is even simpler - heat up a hot glue gun and write out a word on the smooth part of a small bar jar, before the glue cools sprinkle with glitter. Done even faster than the candleholders and those were fast.







No comments:

Post a Comment