Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Challenge - Squats

Ok, it's the first of February so time for a new challenge. Did anyone do our no added sugar or sweets challenge for January (click here for that post)? I am the only one in our group that actually made the whole month!! Woohoo!! My sister accidentally ate something without even thinking about it until it was too late; Brooke broke down over a pixie stick of all things; Mickey baked cookies and ate half before remembering - then of course ate the other half haha; Macey decided a donut was worth breaking the challenge over...and P didn't bother even pretending she was joining us LOL. So - one month down, and I'm in the lead for now :) I have to gloat while I can, they are sure to catch me at some point!


February is Mickey's month and as predicted she is doing an exercise challenge. Starting with today we do 10 squats, and then add 10 more to every day of the month (2/2 = 20, 2/3 = 30, etc.) so by 2/28 we will be doing 280 squats! She is being "nice" and letting us break them up thru the day if we want (like 25 at a time or whatever).

Who else is up for the 28-day squat challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment