Friday, February 16, 2018

Flower Centerpiece...by Brooke

hello, everybody! I was looking at my desk today and realized that it needed something cool on it! so i made a flower center piece with artificial flowers, a jar, and crayons! first you break all of your crayons and put them in the jar. then you just put your flowers in it! it is super easy and is so cute! you can use it as a center piece or just a little decoration! hope you love it!



note from Aunt Jill: I would never break all my crayons! Brooke grew up coming to my house and having to color with a second box of crayons I bought for her so she wouldn't use mine and possibly break them! Yes that's a little weird but there it is...hands off my crayons ;) This is a cute idea tho...for someone else's crayons. 

one year ago: homemade zucchini tots
two years ago: Sheryl's lemon cake

No comments:

Post a Comment