Sunday, February 4, 2018

Last Minute Super Bowl Ideas

I haven't had time to make anything other than Super Bowl stuff because I've been working on the party all week...so here's a couple last minute things you can make if you woke up this morning thinking "oh crap, what am I going to make for the Super Bowl at the last minute" hahahah!


I was worried about not having enough food for the party (I'm not sure that's ever happened before at any Super Bowl party ever...there's always TOO MUCH FOOD, I know I know), the hostess in me worries about these things. So I boiled some eggs to make football deviled eggs (I've made them in the past but I'm posting again, read above to understand why), and then I whipped up a pepperoni football cheeseball. I used a new recipe and unfortunately I don't love it - so trust me and just use my normal recipe (click here and here), shape it into an oval "football" and cover the outside with ground pepperoni (or mini pepperoni slices). Slice some white cheese into little strips to decorate the top like football laces. I don't have pictures because this posts at 6am and I don't have time to show you. Here's my inspiration picture so you can see what I'm going for...


I did end up pulling together a "rate the commercials" game - googled the top 25 commercials that are airing and typed them up in no particular order. Everyone will pick and rank the top 3 that they think we will all rate the highest. During the game when one of the top 25 comes on we will all hold up a clipboard with our score (1 thru 5 points), I'll write down what the total score is and then at end of game see who got it right. 

Have a fun day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment