Monday, February 26, 2018

Bracelet Safety Chain

Ronda gave me this adorable scissor bracelet that I love and wear all the time, but it kept falling off and one of these days I was going to lose it which woulda bummed me out. So I added this simple safety chain and now it's not going anywhere unless I want it to. Super easy - just took a short piece of chain, opened up one link on each end and attached it to the original clasp parts on either side of the bracelet. To wear I slip it over my wrist under the safety chain and then hook the original clasp - you don't even notice the extra bit of chain and it's totally secure.

You could have an actual jeweler add a safety chain for you if you doubt your skills and/or if the bracelet has diamonds and you really don't want to risk it ;) otherwise I think this is a great DIY solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment