Saturday, February 17, 2018

Glitter Cuticle Manicure


My new favorite way of polishing my nails - a very thin strip of glitter just along the cuticle. So far I've done it with light pink/rose gold glitter, and periwinkle blue with silver glitter - I'm pretty sure any combination you can think of is going to be nice! I did have a moment of concern when reading about how to prepare for an MRI last week - I read that some polish has metal in it and I'm pretty sure since the glitter is metallic that would not be good, so I removed it all the night before my test. I might have over-reacted but better safe than sorry...it was SO pretty tho! I'm going to try dark polish next time and see if I like that as much...try it and see for yourself!








one year ago: coincidentally, it's how to do ombre nail art!
two years ago: making paper crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment