Sunday, February 24, 2019

Around the Campfire (week 8)

Dear Campers ~

A quick recap of what happened at camp this week in case you missed anything!

Posts ~
Sarge after the groomers, he did
not have a good week...but he looks
so handsome!

2/17: around the campfire week 7
2/18: paint a brick fireplace
2/19: deviled egg cover
2/20: rainy day casserole
2/21: yarn wrapped jars
2/22: oatmeal face scrub and mask
2/23: turkey tetrazzini

What's cooking ~
  • turkey tetrazzini, salad
  • stuffed cabbage, pierogi
  • grilled steak, roasted mini potatoes, caesar salad
  • grilled chicken, gnocchi with pesto, salad
  • lemon rosemary chicken, long grain and wild rice pilaf, salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and The Roses
  • tried multiple times to paint "dot art" on rocks but kept washing it off, haven't mastered the technique yet but as soon as I do I'll show you! Yep, I said painting rocks.
That's all for now - hope you had a nice, creative week! I've set my sewing machine up and have been busy making sewing projects - I'll show you some of them this week, along with a couple good recipes, a tip or two, and whatever else I think of :)

Sincerely, 


Jill
camp counselor and sucky dot painter

No comments:

Post a Comment