Sunday, February 17, 2019

Around The Campfire (week 7)

Dear Campers ~

Here's what happened at camp this week in case you missed anything!

Posts ~

2/10: around the campfire week 6
2/11: make an ear crawler
2/12: change up a necklace
2/13: dark chocolate coconut granola
2/14: asian style meatballs
2/15: self tanning tips
2/16: taco bowl

What's cooking ~
  • roasted turkey breast (in a turkey oven bag - makes clean up a cinch!), stuffing, gravy, roasted green beans and mushrooms
  • grilled steak, mashed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, sautéed spinach
  • shake and bake (I doctor it up with extra spices and grated parmesan) chicken, roasted broccoli, caesar salad
  • skillet pork chops in mushroom "gravy" over rice
  • bbq ribs, coleslaw, roasted potato wedges
I didn't feel so hot this week so spent lots of time sitting in my office - we have been in the condo for 10 years and it took me this long to realize I put my filing cabinet together wrong...all this time I thought the drawers just didn't work very good but now that I've had an "aha" moment and fixed it, it's like a whole new cabinet! Yay. Then because I had everything out of it I spent a few hours cleaning up the files, trashing and shredding a ton, re-labeled and organized the folders. My late-discovery that I'm an airhead turned into a very fun day (in my world organizing and labeling is a good day). 



Hope you had a good week - check back next week for lots more fun projects, recipes, tips, whatever I think of to amuse myself hahahah!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and master file organizer 

No comments:

Post a Comment