Friday, October 15, 2021

Crockpot Ribs

I don't think I've ever made ribs other than the precooked bbq kind from the grocery store that just need heating up. So when LeDonna was down and bought raw ribs to do in the crockpot for us I was so impressed - doesn't that seem like a lot of work? Well it wasn't, and they are SO good I've asked her to make them at least a couple times since then. I also keep asking her to remind me how she does it, and then I forget and have to ask again and again (I know, that's a familiar story with my poor memory!). This time when she told me I'm immediately blogging the directions so I'll always have the recipe. Trust me, this is a keeper and now you'll also have the recipe at your fingertips - you're welcome!


I'm not a fan of ribs when we are out in public, I'm a mess eating them and licking my fingers is a no-no...at least it should be a no-no hahah (note - Dave eats ribs with a knife and fork, weird right?); at home where no one can witness my messiness I really like them. I usually only eat a couple, but when they are this good I definitely eat more! 

Here's what LeDonna has to say about making the ribs (and thanks L for not rolling your eyes or sending the old lady emoji when I asked for the umpteenth time):

I cut the ribs into sections, maybe three to four ribs each, approximately.  I rub them with a barbecue rub.  Stack in crock pot and add about a cup of water, I check part way through to make sure there is enough moisture.  Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4, or til meat is falling off.  Yummy!!!






10.15.20: black and blue jilly jam
10.15.19: tip-sy tuesday: layering mascara by Brooke

 


No comments:

Post a Comment