Saturday, October 2, 2021

Quesadilla Wrap "Hack"

I don't look at TikTok very often unless one of my nieces shares something with me - so I'm not sure how I saw this idea but it's a TikTok 'hack' for an easy way to make quesadillas.  I tried it the other day for lunch and it does indeed work, although I'm not sure why it's any easier other than maybe when flipping it - and even with the folding hack I had stuff falling out! What I did like is eating it - hahaha, I mean I always like eating a quesadilla but folded up this way it was very easy to eat and I could get more ingredients in every bite. 

You make a quarter cut in one side of the tortilla, put fillings in the 4 quadrants, fold each section over the previous one and heat on the stovetop over medium heat until golden brown and heated thru. 

Obviously you can fill it with whatever things you like - I did Greek yogurt (in place of sour cream) and multigrain chips in the first section (lower left quadrant), tomatoes and onions in the second (upper left), no-fat refried beans in the third (top right), and queso cheese sauce and chopped spinach in the fourth (lower right).  Start by folding the first section (lower left) up over the second section (upper left), then keep folding over the third section (top right) and lastly over the fourth section (bottom right). 

Check out the photos below to see how to fold it:







10.2.20: popsicle stick frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment