Monday, October 25, 2021

Fall Owl Wreath

I made these a couple years but can't find that I posted them for some reason - so I'll share now. These are super simple and quick to make.

For each wreath I used a dollar store wire wreath frame, a small stuffed animal, fake flowers and leaves, a hanger, raffia for a bow, wire-edged burlap ribbon. 

  • Tie on a small stuffed owl (or whatever you want, doesn't have to be an owl but I love them so...)
  • attach something to hang it - a pipe cleaner, twine, yarn, ribbon...it all works. 
  • wrap the wire wreath frame with burlap ribbon. 
  • Hot glue fall fake flowers and leaves to the top.
  • attach a raffia (or other material) bow behind the flowers. 
I didn't take a very good picture of them the other day when I shared the pumpkin preserving tip, but it's pouring rain out and I don't want to go take a better one hahahha. The second wreath looks like the one pictured above!


10.25.19: mummy calzone


















10.25.18: bat treat holder

No comments:

Post a Comment