Monday, February 21, 2022

Mardi Gras Masks

I posted this in 3/20 but it's such a cute easy project that I thought I'd revisit it (I know, I know, yes I did a whole month of re-runs in January and shouldn't be doing more re-runs hahahah but I wanted to remind you of this in case you want to make them this year!). After sharing the Shrimp Étoufée recipe last week I remembered making these for decorations at our Fat Tuesday dinner. 


These paper masks are very easy and quick to make - just google a free mask template, cut out of  cardstock and decorate to your hearts content. Fun for Mardi Gras, but this is a super cute craft for any time - and a perfect kid craft! I glued on feathers and sequins, then made other lines and decorating with glue and glitter. So easy. So fun. So silly. What's not to love about this one?


I just used these as table decorations, but if you punched a little hole on either side and added a thin elastic cord you could totally wear these. I'm also thinking for a future party it'd be fun to cut out a bunch of masks and set out a table of decorations and let everyone design their own - wonder if I can get the guys to join in?!





2.21.21: 🔥 week 8

No comments:

Post a Comment