Sunday, July 14, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 28)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a recap of what happened at camp this week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

7.7: 🔥 (week 27)
7.8: beaded hoop earrings
7.9: Tip-sy Tuesday: Jen's hair bun hack
7.10: cookie dough cupcakes
7.11: my niece is hungry: oslo pasta bake
7.12: za'atar bread with kefir cheese (sounds weird, but it's so good!)
7.13: Cathy's banana pudding

What's cooking ~
  • steak, stuffed mushrooms, sautéed green beans and spinach
  • grilled chicken, veggie tots, salad
  • grilled pizza, salad
  • grilled brats, potato salad, kale salad
  • bbq ribs, roasted green beans, mashed potatoes
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but not worth a whole post ~
  • Spent all morning weeding, staking, and working on my miniature garden which is just popping with beans right now! and the plumeria stick has 4 leaves on it, yay I'm actually growing a tree.
  • Read #2 Amos Decker series book "The Last Mile" by David Baldacci ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and "A Dangerous Act of Kindness by LP Fergusson ⭐️⭐️⭐️. 
  • Our cc&r's forbid (among many things) pink flamingoes in our yards. Sigh. So guess what I have all over inside the front courtyard where you can only see them from the house? Yep - lots and lots of pink flamingoes 😂 I will not be denied my flamingoes - just sayin'. 
  • Made my sis another golf stroke counter, maybe if she didn't need to count so high every game she would stop wearing them out LOL!! Don't tell her I said that...

Have a great week - stop back often to see more recipes, crafts, whatever else is happening at camp!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and flamingo lover

No comments:

Post a Comment