Sunday, July 28, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 30)

Dear Campers ~

Here's what you might have missed this week at MMDC:

Posts ~

7/21: 🔥 (week 29)
7/22: Mark's goulash
7/23: Tip-sy Tuesday: plumping dried fruit
7/24: grow a schefflera plant
7/25: Jen's broccoli salad mash-up
7/26: lego cord holder
7/27: penne alla vecchia bettola

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but not worth a whole post ~
  • read "American Predator" which scared the crap out of me. I read a lot of thriller/murder/action books, and I love that genre, but this is a true life serial killer story and I did not like it. I mean, it's a good book and all, but now I'm on the alert for random serial killers in my midst. Not cool. So I give it a ⭐️ purely because it's turned me into Nervous Nelly, which I am normally not.
  • camped last weekend, it rained one day and I spent the entire time cleaning out my computer photos. And I still have a few thousand to still go thru.
  • working on two projects that I can't tell you about yet! So far they're turning out cute....will keep you posted. 
That's it for this week - I've been super busy and now my niece is here visiting so not much quiet time hahahah. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a bit of crafting - check back next week for some recipes, whatever crafts I make, and anything else I can think of! Have a great week :)

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and niece entertainer

No comments:

Post a Comment