Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Year 6!!

I have to admit I completely forgot tomorrow is Make My Day Camp's 6th anniversary! As usual let's hold a drawing to celebrate! I appreciate you reading my blog - whether you've been reading this whole time or if you just found it - and I want to 'reward' one of you hahaha! I could send something I've made instead, but a gift card is much easier to mail LOL. If you want to enter to win a $25 Michael's (or JoAnn/Hobby Lobby) gift card, leave me a comment here on the blog or on our Facebook page and I'll draw names Friday (9/17) morning at 10am EST. Good Luck! 

This post is from 9/15/16 - nothing has changed since I posted this 5 years ago so I'm going to share it again - : 

So tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the blog... I can't believe I've done this for a year already! I'm pleasantly surprised that coming up with enough posts for the year wasn't hard at all, and it's flown by -  my phone and iPad are still full of inspiration photos, ideas, and recipes - everywhere I look it seems there is something I want to make, bake, try, and do - so I'm going to keep creating and posting, and hopefully you'll keep reading and be inspired to make stuff. I LOVE when you guys comment or privately tell me that you are following the blog (I can't tell who reads it unless you tell me or leave a comment on the blog or Facebook) - it's fun to know you are out there! Blogging makes me happy because it's a great way for me to share all of the things that keep me busy every day, and if you get an idea or are inspired by something then I'm happy to be sharing.


I can't even tell you how true every one of these are - this is my life!

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog, for all of your comments, for all of your private messages, and for your support - it means SO much to me! In return I'll do my best to keep making, creating, baking, snapping, planting, fashioning, arranging, exercising, decorating, mixing, and entertaining you the best I can :)




No comments:

Post a Comment