Tuesday, February 9, 2016

"Bee Mine" Honey Bear

Here is a Valentine craft idea that is super cute, simple, and easy. I like to buy honey in the cute little bear dispenser and usually keep them after I've finished the honey cuz they're too cute to throw out - I just finished one the other day and since it's close to Valentines Day I knew immediately what I could do with him...fill with chocolate hugs and kisses of course. 


Remove the labels from the bear container by soaking in hot water and then using Goo Gone to remove the residue, then fill with candy of your choice - I used Valentine colored hugs and kisses, pink and red m&m's would work too (or conversation hearts, any kind of Valentine candy that will fit in the top).  I searched to see other people's ideas and found this free "bee mine" template (she just put it on a bear still filled with honey - that would be even easier than filling with chocolate!) so I printed it out, hole punched it and tied it on with pretty Valentine ribbon I have in my stash - if you don't have actual Valentine ribbon then just use red, white, pink, silver...whatever!

I've probably said "cute" too many times in this post but seriously - how cute is this?


No comments:

Post a Comment