Monday, February 15, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

I ordered this project kit and stamp set from Stampin' Up mostly because I'm obsessed with clip boards and the little standing one that comes with this kit was just too cute to pass up. I thought I'd make a couple of their cards to display on the clip board but then I would use it to display lots of other things too - recipes, photos, etc. Well I started making the cards that came with the kit and I couldn't stop - since it's a kit most of it is done and you just assemble it all, a little bit of stamping is about the only thing left to do so it came together very quickly. I made a little video montage while I was assembling so you can see how easy it is to do - don't worry, I did it in time-lapse so you don't have to watch every second of me putting these together, I sped it all up for you but hopefully you get the sense of how quick and easy it is. And it was fun! Even though I will still use this little clipboard to display other things, I now have like 10 cute cards to use with it.





I can order the kit for you if you want, just let me know. I don't think the stamps and all the ink pads are totally necessary to buy if you already have some that would work with the cards - it would not be hard to change these using whatever stamped sayings or patterns you would like and personalize them to your own taste and style. I highly recommend getting the fine tip glue, there are lots of little bits to glue on that would be harder to do with a wider tip craft glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment