Saturday, February 13, 2016

Wine Label for Valentines Day

We are going to the neighbor's (yes, THAT neighbor - I've forgiven her haha) for Valentine's dinner tonight so I thought I'd  take a little hostess gift. I found these free printable wine labels online here and one of them popped out at me, I knew I had to make it for them. It says "my child might be the reason you drink, so please enjoy one from us" - let's just say that living next to the Sarge must be noisy at times! We are very lucky they're always good sports about his barking :)



Super easy to do - download and print the free printable on cardstock (there are a few to choose from, I made other friends the one that says "Happy Valentine's Day - Now Drink!); cut the label out, brush glue evenly on the back and stick it over the existing wine label that is on the bottle. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment