Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine Nail Art

I was sitting at my craft table playing around and decided to give myself a very quick little nail art for Valentines day. I haven't done any since my google eyes at Halloween and this is even easier than that was - it took me maybe 30 seconds. I'm not into elaborate designs and certainly am not talented enough to paint much on my nails so I stopped after 2 little hearts. Not going crazy with it :).

It's simple - I painted my nails pink a couple days ago; start with yours painted any color you feel like. Then dip the tip of a small brush in a coordinating color (or two - I did one red heart, one white), make two dots next to each other and then drag the brush tip down from the dots to make the point of the heart bottom. I only did it on my left ring finger, but try it wherever you want for a quick easy last minute Valentine idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment