Friday, February 26, 2016

Crayola Makeup


Hahahahaha - every time I watch this I laugh; whether you want to draw on lipstick and henna tattoos using moistened colored pencils or not, please watch this just to see how darn cute she is. I didn't edit this at all, it could maybe use a little streamlining but it's adorable as is so I'm leaving it alone. Enjoy!

note: I just googled if this is safe to put on your lips and while they are non-toxic the company advises against using as makeup as it hasn't been put thru that kind of testing - there are tons of people and magazines that are showing it done though! I'm thinking this could come in handy in an emergency situation (no don't ask me what would constitute a lipstick emergency haha!), and I'm sure the "tattoo" idea would be lots of fun for kids - best of all is that it comes right off with a makeup remover cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment