Friday, December 13, 2019

Candy Cane Reindeer

You cannot even imagine how many pictures, files, notes, instructions and directions, recipes, and ideas I have either on my computer, phone and iPad, in my brain, in stacks in my craft room and cookbook cabinet...it's crazy. I say all that to justify why it's taken me 3 years to post this adorable candy cane reindeer that someone gave me - it also might explain why I can't remember who gave it to me!! I love love love when you guys share ideas, recipes, crafts, etc. with me - but sometimes they get mixed in and I forget I have them! So if you give me something and then wonder why I haven't posted it - that's it in a nutshell. Please don't stop sharing, maybe just give me a little nudge reminding me I have some great post ideas floating around out there!! 

So, let's get on with today's craft - how adorable and simple is this candy cane reindeer? And how cute would it be to give these out at school or work, attach to a gift, sticking out of a gift bag, at place settings for dinner, grouped in a big vase - ideas are endless. And with how quick you can make these, you'll crank out a ton in no time at all!
Start with a full size hooked candy cane, fold and tape on a twisted brown pipe cleaner for antlers, attach googly eyes and a bead for the nose using a glue dot or elmers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment