Sunday, December 1, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 48)

Dear Campers ~

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving; did y'all venture out black Friday shopping (and live to tell the tale hahaha)? I kept myself in check and haven't even online shopped yet, but I'm not bragging - it'll happen soon enough LOL! Macey sent me a funny image of a ton of amazon boxes stacked outside of a house with the caption "this woman saved all her amazon boxes for 6 months just to prank her husband", I wish I would have thought of that and freaked Dave out...

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC this week:

Posts ~
11/24: 🔥 week 47
11/25: cork turkeys
11/26: tip-sy Tuesday: aluminum foil
11/27: how to fold a turkey napkin
11/28: Thanksgiving '19
11/29: all the green veggies salad
11/30: margarita cupcakes


Check this photo out - driving thru the neighborhood I saw all these wild turkeys in my nieghbors driveway, look how their tails are all fanned out. Not the best photo (I had to back the car up and took this shot thru the window) - you can't really see there's 3 males strutting and showing off for the ladies...I've never seen this in person!

Miscellaneous ~

  • read "One False Move" by Alex Kava. Bad guy gets out of jail and does bad things. Not for the faint of heart, decent story and writing, not shocking and a little predictable but ok ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gotta go, working on getting ready for road trip - stop by often to see what I'll decide to make this coming week at camp (if I can squeeze anything in between the work I'm 'supposed' to be doing - making stuff is way more fun than packing!). Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and packing procrastinator 

No comments:

Post a Comment