Saturday, December 14, 2019

Caprese Chicken

I didn't follow a recipe for this Caprese Chicken, just winged it (well technically this is chicken breast not wings - but I don't think "breasted it" makes any sense bahaha) and it turned out SO good! Dave grilled boneless chicken breast then I put the cooked chicken on a sheet pan, topped each piece with pesto sauce, sliced tomatoes, and slices of mozzarella cheese, pop under the broiler until the cheese is melted. Mmmmmmm....


My plan was to put all the toppings on while the chicken was still on the hot grill but D didn't want the cheesy mess all over his grill so I moved it to the oven.

I just noticed this is red, green and white - Christmas colors!



12.14.18: Christmas pinecone wreath


12.14.17: bacon jam
12.14.16: Georgian cheese bread
12.14.15: Christmas bell door hanger


No comments:

Post a Comment