Sunday, December 15, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 50)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at MMDC this week (week 50!) in case you missed anything:

Posts ~
12/8: 🔥week 49
12/9:  felt mitten gift clips
12/10: tip-sy Tuesday: how to make a gift bag
12/11: cucumber ranch salad dressing
12/12: santa gift card holder
12/13: candy cane reindeer
12/14: caprese chicken

What's Cooking ~

what's cooking? Nothing! Goodness it's been a fast week and I haven't really made much so no help here with menu ideas this week...I'll try harder next week ;)

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

  • Read Lee Childs' latest Jack Reacher book "Blue Moon", I love the Reacher series but this one was just ok and the death count is very high if you don't like that sort of thing! It's about a couple rival gangs that Reacher inserts himself into for a reason that I didn't totally buy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I'll give it 3 stars mostly because it's Reacher and I'll always read a book about him. Also, finished listening to "The Big Kahuna" by Janet Evanovich (I got 3/4ths done while in the car), sorry Janet but this one is boring. ⭐️⭐️
  • put up a little tree that I'm lazily calling my "Scandinavian" look - plopped it into a basket lined with a fake sheepskin rug, it only has lights on it (no ornaments). It actually looks really pretty and went up in like 10 minutes - is it still lazy if it turned out great? haha!

Ok, I'm going back to unpacking and settling in after a week on the road - hope you had a great week, and that you aren't freaking out about being so far behind in your Christmas planning like me! Stop by next week to see more recipes, crafts, and whatever else I think of to make...

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and lazy girl




No comments:

Post a Comment