Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: remove superglue from fingers

This is a tip I haven't actually tried, but based on the fact that every single time I use super glue, no matter how careful I am, I get it all over my fingers 🤦‍♀️ I will be trying this method for removing it next time it happens - can't hurt, and I hate the feeling of dried super glue on my hands until it eventually wears off (and I don't even try peeling it off, I can't tell if it's glue or skin I'm peeling ugh!).  


According to Real Simple magazine, create a paste of equal parts coconut oil and baking soda, apply it to the skin and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Gently rub your hands to loosen the glue, and wash with a moisturizing soap.

Sounds too easy to be true but I have coconut oil and baking soda so what the heck, I'll try it!



12.3.18: tea light snow people
12.3.17: broccoli beef
12.3.15: make a wine cork trivet

No comments:

Post a Comment