Sunday, December 29, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 52)

Dear Campers ~

Last recap of the year! Check out if you missed anything this week at MMDC:

Posts ~
12/22: 🔥 week 51
12/23: santa cheese plate
12/24: appetizer wreath
12/25: Merry Christmas
12/26: naughty gingerbread
12/27: baked brie
12/28: wrapping video

What's cooking ~ If you get anywhere near the amount of emails I get, I'm sure you've had your fill of menu ideas this week and don't need more from me!

Miscellaneous things keeping me busy ~ hello, it's holiday week and life is keeping me busy (this week this is a dumb category on my recap post LOL)

  • I read "With The Fire on High" by Elizabeth Acevedo and loved it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - it's young adult fiction about a teenage single mom in Philly (and she cooks which made it even better hahaha). Fast read, thoroughly enjoyed the characters and story. 
Can you see his sad little face trying to tell me how hungry he is?  He
kept mumbling "arrr.....arrrr...." in a pitiful little voice LOL

That's it for this week, gotta go start taking down the few Christmas things I have up - time to move on! See you next week for some more crafts, recipes, whatever else I think to make! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
frazzled camp counselor

12.29.18: Natalie's frosted snickerdoodles
12.29.17: christmas bark
12.29.16: gold fish
12.29.15: christmas card crafts



No comments:

Post a Comment