Friday, December 29, 2017

Kitchen Sink Chocolate Bark

I'm calling this "kitchen sink" bark because I literally put everything I had on hand on top of melted chocolate to make this! There's mini Reese's peanut butter cups, pretzel sticks, candy cane kisses, sprinkles, chopped up chocolate santa, m&m's...and it turned out so good! I took some to work and Mark said "bet you couldn't re-create this if you tried" hahahah!


Very easy - melt dark and white chocolate in the microwave separately according to package directions (or melt chocolate chips with a little bit of shortening) - 50% power for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat until the chocolate is smooth. I mixed white and dark chocolate together by pouring the melted chocolate out onto a big piece of parchment (or waxed) paper next to each other, then take a knife and run thru both to swirl together. Working very quickly, sprinkle all your toppings on top - the chocolate starts setting up fast and the toppings won't stick once that happens.

To give as gifts I broke the bark up into large pieces and put inside these cute ziplock bags I found at the dollar store.


two years ago: projects using old Christmas cards - I forgot about these, fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment