Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Chex Mix

Mary sent Dave and I bags of this fantastic snack mix - mine has peanuts and his doesn't...the beauty of that is that I have my OWN bag and Dave can't scarf it hahahaha - mine all mine. This stuff is good!


Ingredients:

  • 2 cups wheat chex
  • 2 cups rice chex
  • 2 cups cheerios
  • 1 cup salted peanuts
  • 2 cup pretzel sticks
Directions:
  1. mix all together in a large baking dish.
  2. melt 1/2 pound butter and mix together with 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
  3. pour over cereal mixture and bake at 200' for 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes
  4. store in airtight container
  5. package up and mail to Jill (ok, ok, I added step number 5 - this is so addictive, salty and crunchy that I really want more!!). 




1 year ago: melting snowman cookies

2 years ago: Janis's crunchy fruity granola

No comments:

Post a Comment