Monday, December 23, 2019

Santa Cheese Plate

Technically this should be called a Santa meat and cheese plate but that sounds weird, so I'm just calling it a cheese plate hahaha. My sis sent me this idea - no directions but I just followed the photo: first I put down a layer of yellow cheddar slices, then topped with sliced munster for the beard, salami for the hat, cheeks, and nose, provolone for the hat trim and facial hair, olive slices for eyes. Isn't it cute?



Jen also made one, she used something else for the nose but she isn't answering my text asking what it is hahahaha. If she tells me I'll add it later.


Don't know where she found the idea so I don't know who to give credit.


12.23.18: 🔥week 51

12.23.17: candy cane danish

12.23.16: caramel corn

12.23.15: Christmas table decorating ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment