Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Table Decorating

Here are three ideas for decorating your Christmas table, all simple projects and hopefully you have time to go get anything you might need if you want to do any of these! I know I said yesterday that I'd post granola today, but I thought you might want to see these while there is still time so I'll post granola tomorrow :)

First idea is just styrofoam cones covered with Christmas cardstock and taped in place. I put the cone on the back side of the paper and made a line while rolling the cone on the paper to make a template. Then cut on the line. Roll the paper around the cone and tape. I put a mini bow on the top to finish.


 Second idea is for my friend Candy, she asked if I have any Christmas napkin folding ideas and I found this one that is pretty simple to do. I don't have any green napkins so I used this one, you get the idea. See the directions here.


 Last idea is my favorite - I saw this on Facebook and tweaked it a little using what I have on hand. It's 2 white plates, silverware, a paper dinner napkin for the scarf (I folded it back and forth accordion style and put between the plates to hold it), a paper cocktail napkin for the hat, a hershey kiss for the nose and 2 m&ms for the eyes. I love this setting, made me laugh while taking the picture - adorable!




2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! I have to share this post with my friends as well. I am organizing a wedding expo in one of the San Francisco wedding venues and I can use this theme for the tables and decorations. It is in December and we all know about the Christmas feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete