Monday, December 21, 2015

Framed Wifi Password

Here is a handy little idea that lets house guests know what your wifi password is without you having to dig around trying to find it over and over again (I say this from experience...there is no way I can remember ours, it's a bunch of random letters and numbers) -  print out your wifi network name and password, put in a frame and display on a shelf or nightstand in the guest room.

I found this idea on Pinterest and there was even a free printable I used instead of coming up with my own design...you could take the time to make up your own design, or if you have nice penmanship you could just write it out of course - but I'm all for using someone else's creation in this case! However you want to make it, it's a nice idea and thoughtful addition to your guest room (if you don't have a guest room I would still print this and put it in a convenient place for when you need it). I found the printable here,  follow directions to download and add your information if you are using that design.

I have it displayed on a shelf in the guest room


No comments:

Post a Comment