Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve



I'm planning to enjoy this last day of 2015 doing what I love - walking the dog, making stuff, hanging out, eating crab legs and drinking champagne...then tomorrow I will hopefully wake up and start writing my next 365 page book. Happy New Years Eve to you and yours!

PS: a quick tip in case you will also be opening champagne tonight - first carefully remove the cage from the top of the bottle, put a kitchen towel over the cork and grasp the cork thru the towel, then slowly pull the cork out while still holding the towel over it. Yes, popping the cork off and having it shoot into the air is more fun and dramatic, but you'll save yourself the chance of leaving a divot in the ceiling, spraying champagne everywhere, or hitting someone in the face. Don't ask me how I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment