Thursday, December 19, 2019

Grinch Fruit Kabobs

Grinch fruit kabobs - how cute is this idea? My sis sent me a picture, I don't know where she found it but it's adorable and easy... and I'm totally copying :)


So simple - thread a mini marshmallow, strawberry, banana slice, and a green grape onto a toothpick; line up on a platter or heap in a bowl - perfect for a Christmas party, in a lunchbox, for a fun breakfast treat, or just make because they are so stinkin' cute and everyone's gonna love them! I'm going to make a bunch for Dave to take to a ukulele party on Saturday night, they have a big chili cook-off and I usually send cornbread or cookies - but these will be easy for him to transport in his Vespa (always number 1 requirement for what I can make him), will hold well, and add something fresh and different to the potluck.





I made some with and without the mini marshmallow on top, it's cuter with - but I think if I 
had those frilly curly topped toothpicks it would look good even without the marshmallow. 

12.19.18: curled paper wreath 



No comments:

Post a Comment